- Date: Summer 2020
- Sector: Insurance
- Client: Direct Group
- Project Type: Landscaping
About this Project
In the summer of 2020 we received an instruction from Insurance client Direct Group to carry out renovations to the external areas of the property following building works carried out by a previous contractor who had been removed from the project.
The requirement from the customer were simply to have a garden requiring minimal maintenance where she could enjoy being out there in the summer months.
We installed artificial grass to the raised area. Railway sleepers separating the lower level and patio and stoned area to finish.
MAIN WORKS INVOLVED
- Clearing away all materials and rubbish left by previous contractor
- Levelling out floor areas
- Supporting bank adjacent to road
- Installing new fencing to the front boundary.
- Decorations to the external of the property.
Customer was left extremely happy with works. Leaving a kind message with the director explaining she is looking forward to spending the summer with a glass of wine in the garden with her friends, family and most importantly her dogs.